Terms and Conditions of Trade – Harry Hoot
Harry Hoot means Harry Hoot (ABN 68 732 143 924)
Customer means the party engaging the products of Harry Hoot
Prices and Fees
- All charges & prices for products carried out by Harry Hoot are not subject to GST at the prevalent rate. Harry Hoot reserves the right to become registered for GST and include GST in its pricing structure and invoicing without prior notice.
- All prices quoted are Australian Dollars.
- Some outgoings, such as postage, may incur GST and, should this occur, Harry Hoot will pass on the total cost to the Customer, subject to these Terms of Trade.
- All prices quoted, are for the listed and mentioned products only. Deliveries and couriers incur additional fees.
- Harry Hoot delivers products Australia wide with a flat postage fee of $10.00 on all product orders up to 5kg in weight & a flat fee of $14.95 on all hamper orders up to 5kg in weight.
- Subject to Australian Consumer Law, Harry Hoot is not obliged to provide the Customer with a refund. However, Harry Hoot wants your experience to be a pleasant one, so please contact Harry Hoot with any issues you might have with the product via email to email@example.com attaching proof of purchase (tax invoice/receipt). We will respond to your email as soon as we can with instructions.
- Harry Hoot will, subject to availability, consider providing an exchange of products for incorrect sizing or any manufacturing defects. Harry Hoot will consider providing an exchange if the product is returned within 30 days (after first contacting Harry Hoot via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for approval to post the goods back), is in the original condition the item/s were received in with tags still attached and packaging of the gift box which are sold as one whole item, still intact and unopened. Harry Hoot stresses that this exchange policy does not apply if the product has been worn, used, washed, damaged after delivery or if any attempt has been made to alter the product. The Customer must bear the cost of posting the product back to Harry Hoot in a trackable and insured parcel to the address: PO Box 1323, North Lakes QLD 4509.
- If a product is unavailable at the time of shipping, Harry Hoot will contact the Customer and a refund will be arranged.
- Given the nature of online shopping, the Customer may not cancel an order once finalised.
- From time to time we will advertise specials and promotions. Discount codes are provided on a limited time basis and while stocks last. Discount codes cannot be used more than once by the same customer. Discounts apply to full priced products and exclude postage costs. No further discounts apply.
Postage and Delivery
- Unless expressly stated, or arranged separately between Harry Hoot and the Customer, Harry Hoot will use its discretion in utilising a variety of delivery methods to transport product to Customers once sold.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure delivery occurs within the prearranged time schedule, some delay may occur beyond the control of Harry Hoot. For this reason, Harry Hoot does not guarantee delivery dates and a late delivery does not constitute a breach of this agreement.
- Subject to Australian Consumer Law, Harry Hoot is not obliged to offer a refund or discount in the event that the courier or postage service provider loses or otherwise damages the product. However, Harry Hoot realises that sometimes things happen that are out of the control of Harry Hoot and its Customers. For this reason, Harry Hoot will happily consider offering a refund if something happens between our door and your mailbox. All of our products will require a signature upon receipt so as to minimise the risk for the Customer and Harry Hoot.
- Harry Hoot is a retailer of products and does not manufacture or otherwise produce any product other than stationery and packaging. Harry Hoot may combine products manufactured by others.
- Harry Hoot acknowledges that some products it offers for sale will be used for consumption or application to the body.
- However, Harry Hoot does not warrant that its products are suited for this purpose and the Customer agrees not to hold Harry Hoot liable for any loss and or damage suffered by the use of these products, to the fullest extent afforded by Australian Consumer Law.
- The Customer warrants that they have sought or will seek professional medical advice before they use any of products offered for sale by Harry Hoot. The Customer uses the products sold by Harry Hoot at their own risk.
- The Customer acknowledges that some products sold by Harry Hoot contain potential choking hazards for young children and infants, further products may contain traces of nuts or nuts. Some products contain glass. Some products may represent a fire hazard.
- Some products sold by Harry Hoot fall within categories requiring mandatory standards of safety and testing by the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission (ACCC). In relation to these products, every effort is made by Harry Hoot to ensure its suppliers are compliant with the Mandatory Standards imposed.
- In relation to all products sold and/or listed for sale by Harry Hoot, Harry Hoot recommends that the products are used under appropriate supervision.
- Harry Hoot takes your privacy seriously. Harry Hoot will not use your personal information except for the purpose of engaging in and entering into and completing a transaction in its online store. The Customer must ensure that before disclosing any personal information to Harry Hoot that the Customer is entitled to disclose that information and without taking any further steps as required by the Australian Privacy Laws Harry Hoot may use and disclose such information for the purpose of entering into any transaction under these Terms of Trade. If the Customer becomes aware of any breach or alleged breach of the Privacy Laws concerning information disclosed by Harry Hoot to the Customer or any other party, or by the Customer to Harry Hoot, then the Customer must notify Harry Hoot immediately via the email to email@example.com. Likewise, if Harry Hoot will attempt to notify the Customer if Harry Hoot becomes aware of any breach or any alleged breach of the Privacy Laws concerning information disclosed.
- Any transactions completed with Harry Hoot are completed using SSL technology, which provides the high level encryption for online transactions.
- Your credit card information is not stored by Harry Hoot, whatsoever. Any online payment is transacted via the Stripe or PayPal and subject to the terms and conditions imposed by those providers.
- Harry Hoot reserves all rights in relation to intellectual property created and used by it on its website and in any documentation. Harry Hoot has taken every measure to ensure that it has permission to use the intellectual property of others. Any misuse of copyrighted material by Customers or users of any website or publication operated by Harry Hoot is strictly prohibited.
- Terms and Conditions may be changed at any time without prior notice to its Customers. Notification will be sent to all Customers at the time of the Terms and Conditions alterations.
- Harry Hoot shall be under no liability if it should be unable to carry out any provision of this agreement for any reason beyond its control.
- Harry Hoot will have a lien over any product, if all payments due from the Customer have not been paid and cleared. Should funds not clear, or a transaction disputed with a provider or merchant, the product will not be sent.
- The Customer is agreeing fully to Harry Hoot’s Terms and Conditions of Trade by electing to purchase products from Harry Hoot.